Make Korean rice wine in 5 minutes!!
Have you ever made Makoli? Do you know what it is?? It’s traditional Korean rice wine. It’s very sweet and delicious (and gets you buzzzzzed.)
How about making some and drinking it with new friends?
It just takes 5 minutes and you’ll make it, drink it and eat food with other internationals and Korean locals.
This is a makoli making social event 🙂
1. Date: November 28th (Thursday)
Every Thursday from Nov. 28th to Dec. 19th
2. Time: 7:30pm – 10:30pm
3. Location: GSM Terrace Gangnam (논현동 164-14 3 floor) (video directions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq3_xBvUNVo
4. Program: Make Makoli with an expert!
1. 7:30 – 8:30 : Teach you how to make it
2. 8:30 – 9:30 : Drink and socialize
3. 9:30 and beyond : All attendees can mix and mingle (total 40 – 60 guests)
5. Who? About 50% foreigners and 50% Koreans
6. Cost: 20,000krw
1. Early bird 1 : Nov 21 (20% discount) 16,000krw
2. Earlybird 2 : Nov 26th (10% discount) 18,000krw
3. Earlybird 3 : 20,000krw at the door
Korean payment link: http://bit.ly/2NIL9dt
Foreigner payment link: https://globalseoulmates.com/event/makoli/
7. What’s included? 1 free drink, Makoli class, Makoli materials and Makoli!
See you there!!