7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- 7:00 PMEnter and greet, topics
- 8:00 PMFree, talking
- 9:00 PMJapanese meetup finishes, enter social meetup
- 10:00 PMStanding, free-talking Party
- 11:00 PMEvent finishes
- 1 free drink
- Meetup Hosted by Haru, Japanese Host
- 2 hour meetup with topics and free talking
- free entry into social meetup afterwards
- Chance to meet 10 - 15 like minded people
Q: I'm not very good at the language I want to learn. Can I still join?
A: Of course! It's fine at any level. We have prepared tables suitable for each level, so you can learn alongside people at the same level.
Q: Is it okay if I arrive late?
A: Absolutely. Come when you're comfortable and leave when you want. It's a relaxed and friendly event, so feel free to come and go as you please.
Q: How can I participate? A: Just make a reservation here and come. We'll guide you on what you need when you arrive.
What makes the language exchange program special?
I'll introduce the special aspects of our language exchange program meetup.
- Our Unique Space: The GSM Terrace is exclusively designed for meetups. It's equipped for a variety of meetups to take place every day. From the staff to the menu, everything is tailored to create the perfect language exchange program meetup.
- Diligent and Friendly Staff: Our friendly staff enjoy welcoming new people to our fantastic venue. There are staff members at the entrance to guide you for events, and there are always staff members ready to listen to feedback.
- Sophisticated Matching System: Our specially designed matching software considers individual circumstances to help facilitate optimized connections.
- Personalized Content: Depending on your language learning level and interests, our system recommends suitable content. We provide recommendations upon your arrival or during online registration.
- Table Rotation: We facilitate meeting as many people as possible through table rotation every hour. You can connect with everyone.
- Rewards: The more you attend our events, the more points you can earn. These points can be exchanged for great rewards.
- Code of Conduct: Only healthy individuals can participate in the language exchange program meetup to make it a better experience. Individuals who receive three complaints from others will no longer be able to participate in the event. If you encounter any discomfort, please inform our staff.